Career at SBSC
At SBSC we provide holistic employment experience with flexibility to balance both your professional and personal life along with the joy of working on latest technologies. Discover world of innovation, learning, growth and equal opportunities with us. Looking forward for reshaping your career with us.. listed below are some current opening we are hiring for. Can’t find the vacancy you seek?.. No Worries .. Mail your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Current Job Openings
The ideal candidate should have hands on experience in putting together RFPs/PPTs/Prototypes for development projects using java/.net/php/html etc.
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements organization
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Modeling techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge in SQL Query (SQL Server 2008/2012)
- Excellent Knowledge of SSRS, SSIS using SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Knowledge of SSAS is preferred but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and Programming in ASP.NET
- Excellent Knowledge of Functions and Stored procedures (SQL Server 2008/2012)
- Knowledge of C#/VB.net/ASP.net will be a Plus.
- Develop and implement BI projects, reports and packages using SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Microsoft database tools.
- The developer should create reports to be published on to a Report Server using Microsoft SSRS design tools that use Report Definition Language (RDL), an XML-based industry standard used to define reports.
- Using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and the Microsoft .NET Framework, developer should leverage the capabilities of their existing information systems
- MS BI Suite including SQL Server, Integration Services and Reporting Services
- Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge of MS Access database.
- Knowledge in crystal report is an added advantage.